Does keratin treatment cause hair loss and can I use minoxidil and nioxin ?

Hello, I am 30 y.o male, healthy but under stress for my post graduate studies. I just noticed that I have a very bad hair loss since I came to the USA more than one year ago. I don t have any family history of baldness . My hair history and habit is that I did three time keratin treatment and I daily blow dry my hair. I think that the keratin plays a major roll in my hair loss. Back home I used mesotherapy scalp injection containing (vitamins and minoxidil ), and the results was excellent ! I visit a dermatologist here in the USA and she prescribed topical cortisone as she told me I had mild form of scalp dermatitis. I take biotin, vit. B complex, zinc, and other essential elements daily. I have 5 questions please .. 1- does Minoxidil has any hair loss rebound effect once I stop it? 2- where can I found scalp mesotherapy injections in the USA? 3- does keratin treatment cause hair loss? 4- can I use nioxin and minoxidil at the same time? and does nioxin help? 5- does vit. E oil + grape seeds oil help if I applied it to the scalp or worsen the hair loss?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012