Does having one of the kidneys in the pelvis cause hypophosphatemic vitamin d-resistant rickets ?

I wish to report that I am 38 years old and I’ve accidentally discovered in an ultrasound screening for purpose of fatty liver that I have one kidney in its normal place and the other is in my pelvis . I hope you will answer me about the seriousness of this situation and what the potential damage is in the future as the information available on the Internet on this subject is extremely limited , and do you think it is the reason caused for this disease: hypophosphatemic vitamin d-resistant rickets Looking forward to your cooperation in this regard. Thanking you in advance for your assistance. With my best regards.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012