Does having intercourse daily cause erectile dysfunction ?

While We have intercourse, initially my husband has good mood and his penis gets hard, but within a minute, it automatically shrinks. My husband is having mood but penis is not hard. We are having intercourse daily for last 2 months to get pregnant . Is that my husband is having some problem or it is common if have daily sex?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jul 2011
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob. this is not due to daily intercours. this is a sexual prob n for it you have to consult with psychiatrist. he will tell you how do you come out from this prob n what should you do for your husband.if you have any doubt ask me on
Dr aseem 9982583020