Does excessive masturbation cause infertility in men?

Is masturbation harmful to men in fertility? If a boy does masturbation 15 to 20 times in a month, does it affects in his married life in future about bearing child? Please give me answer for my query, because I am in confusion mode. Past from several years I masturbated a lot. Now my age is 28 and stopped it, as I read in you tubes that it will harmful if you do masturbate continuously and it will affect in your marriage life also that you are not able to produce child.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013
Welcome to HCM,
There are lots of description and discussion took place regarding this subject in this website.
Come out from all false fear and confusion of having any bad effect of masturbation in family life, sex life or on health.
This is as common as hunger, thirst.
But keep one thing mind, as I always say, Every thing in excess always to be avoided.
Nothing to worry.
Ok and bye.
Cardiologist Dr. Hemant Kumar's  Response
Hi ,Welcome to HCM.
Masturbation in Indian philosophy is not natural .But you would have heard that anything in excess is harmful.I would suggest you to avoid it for your better married and sexual life.
Hoping good health foe you.
Feel free for further queries.
Many Thanks,
Dr Shilpi Gupta