Does difficulty in breathing out be the effect of a tube passed through my lungs during endoscopy ?

Difficult to breath out- feel as If for a second I cannot breath out I feel as if just for a second I am unable to breath out after I have taken a breath in as I am going to have an hiccup. I had a tube passed through my lungs since I stopped breathing during a endoscopy. Did my lungs get damaged or punctured with the tube pushed into my lungs when I was unconscious. after some time I get pain on my left shoulder and when I massage this goes away. This happens many times in a day and am in my first stage of menopause.Age 48yrs, female
Asked On : Sun, 31 Jul 2011