Does anyone in the medical community agree cholesterol is a myth ?

Does anyone in the medical community agree cholesterol is a myth and Homocysteines are the real danger? my research shows this to be TRUE. Your opinion. ckm1956 want o know my qualifications. I am a 72year old male who had 5 bypass surgery 10 years ago. I followed the doctors ORDERS and he ppisoned me with Bextra, Baycol, Vioox and every statin in the cabinet. In March 2006. I was almost an invalid. I figured that is just part of wearing out and getting old. Without any credentia;s to research what the hell was killing me. i started to research the medical profession (misnomer). The Us medical system ranks, by the Word Healt Organization at 43rd. We pay the most for 43rd? The Government FDA and the Pharmaceutical companies and the doctors operate at a profit. There is the problem. Money. I have the best credentials to research the 43rd medical system in the world. They also kill 200,000 every year and put 2,000,000 in the hospital by making mistakes.Everyone should know who is trying to kill them.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Dec 2009