Does Primolut cause weight gain?

Hi, As I faced a problem after marriage, Before marriage my period was regular and marriage happen in april-2012. I consulted a dr for this and she has given medicine primolet and I got a period. But again I did not get a period and dr again suggested for primolet and hormonal test like fsh and rh. Also I am gaining more weight in last month(5 kg).Can you please help me to suggest to proceed further.
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012
May 2017
Hi welcome to the health care magic

You are gaining weight and menstrual problem also present

Hence here Hormonal imbalance might be the cause

Investigate with....
_serum TSH, T4 estimation
_serum prolcatine
_Serum RBS
_serum estrogen, progesterone

USG pelvis also should be done

From these report we can get idea about specific Hormonal or other problem if present and accordingly treatment plan decided

Hope your concern solved

Consult gynecologist for examination and discuss all these