Do you have any idea on what could be causing the bleeding ?

Me and my boyfriend were having sexual intercourse and it was hurting me really bad, and when I went to the bathroom I was bleeding . I'm on birth control but Ive been missing days frequently, so it can't be because of the birth control and I already had my period, and I had 2 periods in within 3 weeks Ive never had it that soon before, last time we had sexual intercourse it hurt really bad to and it started bleeding for a few hours like it was a period, but it wasn't. Do you have any idea on what could be causing the bleeding ?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response

Injury can cause it. Also any lesion in the vagina which is being broke by the intercourse could be the cause. I would advise you to get it confirmed with a vaginal examination by a gynecologist.