Do I need to worry about contracting an std through a kerchief ?

A boy threw a dirty handkerchief at me. i washed the place. Then after sometime, I masturbated. What if the some virus present in the kerchief had come down to my male parts when I washed it and it entered into me when I masturbated. Can I get any disease?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Sep 2011
welcome to HCM ,
don't worry
what ever you think is only because you are more anxious about your health.
take care
wish you good health
General & Family Physician Dr. Radhika Thyagaraju's  Response
since you have washed your hands i dnt see any reason why you are gonna get any infection.
however i would suggest you to maintain good hygeine. take bath regularly prefarably with a good antiseptic soap.
dnt not use common towels and clothes.
use clean washed clothes.
if ant any time you have pain or burning during urination i would advise you to consult a physician to rule out infection.
i hope i have answered your query.
take care