Do I have legitimate concerns that say I should not wait to get a surgical biopsy done ?

I have just been given the results of my CT scan that my NEW General Practice Doctor ordered because I had radiating pain in my lower left quadrant. The CT revealed thickening of the Mesentery. My doctor recommended I wait 3 months and then get another CT scan. I've had blood tests prior to this that rule out cancer but I am a breast cancer survivor from 3 years ago. Do I have legitimate concerns that say I shouldn't wait 3 months to get a surgical biopsy done ? Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Feb 2010