Do I have any lung disease or heart problem as I get numerous feelings in chest? Feels heart nearly stopped, breath fast to overcome, warm rush. These feeling comes and goes. All tests normal.

Hi, I am 24years ol male and for the last 3 years i have had numerous feelings in my chest . To start it was like i had to breath in fast every 5 mins or so, then a warm rush which would happen ever 5-10mins, and now a slight tight/uptight feeling which can last for 10-15mins, then will go away. Also sometimes it feels like my heart nearly stops and i have to breath in fast to overcome this, this is not that often. These feelings would last for 3-4 weeks then i would be normal for 3-4 weeks, then it would come back. I have been the the doctors many times, I have had numerous ECG s all ok, blood tests all ok, and a recent heart scan which was ok, they have also listened to my hert and lungs and sounded ok. Some put it down to anixity as i do constantly think and worry about my health, expecially when a get one of the feelings. I can run 3-4 miles with no issues as i do test myself. I do still fear there is something wrong and think i have a lung disease or heart problem as to why i get these feelings as described. Any ideas please.. Thanks you. Aidan
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012