Do I have an STD because continuous itching is there in vaginal area and constant yellow discharge ?

Hi, my name is ebb, african american female. I m 18 and a virgin, I ve tried to have sex once but I m too small. In height I m only 4 9 and weigh 85pounds. I m not a midgit. Just short. After trying to have sex, the next day i came on my period heavily. After 5days i was off. Now I m getting a constant annoying tickle 24/7 in the vagina hole where a penis is to be inserted. It almost feels like the feeling of having a tape worm in the butt. I kind of rub inside because its like relieving an itch. Soo yeah it itches. All day and night. Im having constant discharge, its kind of yellow, but very liquidy. And sometimes its white and sort of goowy. Do i have an std even though i did not have success in sexual intercours? No condom was used either. Please help, I m so scared.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Apr 2011