Dizzy,yellowish orange silicon gel type stuff from nose after getting hurt from metal bar in truck

My husband was at the mud bogs yesterday riding around, and the car halted to a complete stop and his face hit a metal bar in the truck. He got really dizzy and saw stars he said. He blew his nose a couple times and some yellowish-orange silicon-gel type stuff comes out. It does not look like mucus , phlegm , snot, whatever is supposed to come out of your nose. I have never seen it. Also, when he coughs, it comes up too.
Asked On : Wed, 28 Mar 2012
wait and watch for 3 days