Dizzyness, feeling like fainting, shaky legs. Advice?

Hi i ve been feeling quite dizzy while walking whilst outside the house&sometimes walk to the right side but thats not what my brain tells me.whilst at work it gets so bad that at times i feel as tho i almost am about to faint&my whole body feels light&my legs shake a little.please help as im very worried&this has gone on for a few months now. Shona
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012
Please mention the onset , duration, course of symptoms. Based on the symptoms described by you I would like to suggest brain imaging to rule out any structural cause. In your case physical examination will be of great help. Why don't you consult nearest neurologist?Hope my answer will help you. Take care. Don't forget to rate me.