Dizzy, sweat horribly, eyes and tummy hurts. Have fibroid and on cembalta, well butran, lyrica. Reasons ?

I feel dizzy, sweet horrible, and feel as if i can not deal, my eyes hurt, tummy hurts and at times i do feel as if i will not make it, and die. wierd as it sounds, worst part is i can not explain it that well. This has started around 4 months or so ago and has gotten far worse. Now i get it all the time without break were as before it was from time to time. Eating seems to make it worse, i have fibro and take the normal drugs, cembalta, well butran and lyrica , also subutex, however this has never been a problem before
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012