Dizzy spells, sore neck and back after knocking lower back of head with husband's elbow. What to do ?

Hi a week ago my husband accidently knocked the lower back of my head with his elbow in his sleep, then for most of the wee k i was getting dizzy spells like the room spining, and was slowly getting better plus i has a sore neck and back, now hes done it again in the same place only harder this time and my neck is very sore and im getting dizzy spells again, what should i do? will it just get better?
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012