Dizzy spells, fainting, loss of memory, low blood pressure after smoking. Treatment?

Hi my 23 year old brother has passed out txice in 2 months. The other day was his second time. He was smoking a cigarette, then all of a sudden didnt feel good so he turned around to walk inside and then just passed out. The ambulance checked his blood pressure and said it was a little low, but that it was normal because he is small for his age. What can this mean? And when he wakes up from passing out he doesnt remember anybody.
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012