Dizzy spell and Hyperthyroidism. Taking Tapozole. Suggestion?

Hi there. Ive been having dizzy spells ALOT lately.. and it feels like im cross eyed, if I m driving when it happens I have to pull over. It started about 2-3 months ago, just a few times, now its ALL the time... atleast 3-4 times a day if not more. I have Hyperthyroidism ... I was on Tapozole, but it was making em exhuasted, doc took me off it till I get my blood work back ( did that 3 weeks ago , still nothing) but these spells were happening on it too?
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012