Dizziness while walking. History of taking chemotherapy for breast cancer and Hashimoto's disease. Side effect of chemotherapy?

I went to see my PCP today about dizzy spells that happen while I am walking. I am 5 months post chemo therapy for breast cancer . I also have a metabolic disorder (Hashimotos Thyroid). My dr. is going to try an anti- vertigo medicine, although the test he had me do in the office (lying down at an angle, tilting my head for 20 seconds.) did not produce any dizziness. While I was there he ordered a blood test today looking for rhuematoid arthritis . This afternoon, I was alerted by email that my lab results were in my EMR, that I can access. I lloked and all ranges appear normal, accept these two items were elevated as (H) high. C-Reactive Protein 0.8 0.3 mg/dL H / RDW 17.0 11.0 - 14.5 % H . What c ould this mean. Can this be a late affect of chemotherapy? I m 59 yrs. old.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013