Dizziness, vision problems and lack of feeling in body, what these symptom suggest ?

Hi! So, it s track and field season again and i ve just started training a few weeks ago. However, with this more intense physical activity I have been experiencing dizziness , blurred/unfocussed vision, and a slight loss of feeling in my legs. At first I believed it was that i wasn t eating or drinking enough to compensate for this increase of exercise, however, I ate and drank a great deal more food and water the next day and I had the exact same problem. I am a sixteen year old female and I am quite active throughout the year (as I am always doing sports). Do you have any other suggestions to what this may be?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011
ENT Specialist 's  Response

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum,

You seem to suffering from some cardiac related problem causing reduced blood supply to the brain during strenuous exercises. You need to consult a good physician for your problem.

Dr. Naveen Kumar