Dizziness, tiredness, weakness, body numbness and tremors, low appetite, mid-night hot flashes. What is the cause?

Hi, I m a 17 years old female, I haven t been feeling good the last few weeks, I feel very faint, dizzy, tired, weak, my body goes numb, and I start shaking. I do not eat and I do not know why. My stomach has been bothering me and sometimes I feel like i have to get sick but it never happens. I also wake up in the middle of the night shivering or I m burning hot but i never have a fever . I was wondering if any of you may help me and see what this might be?
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  436 Awaiting Answer