Dizziness, tiredness, sore throat, bumps on legs, got pus and blood on popping. Advice?

I feel dizzy and tired, i have small bumps on my lets, they look like tiny pimples , one is on my right calf , the other is on the inside upper right calf, and there was a very large bump on my inside upper thigh. and i cleaned a needle with alcahol and popped the bump, and i got this nasty pussy/bloody stuff comming out. the area feels like there was a ring of puss around it. i got most of the puss out. and it now looks better, and more healed. i also have a sore throat . but i don t think that i am running a fever
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012