Dizziness, stomach bloating, eating healthier, no weight gain. Negative pregnancy test. Causes for symptoms?

Im 20 years old, recently I have been experiencing a lot of dizziness when I get up and also extreme bloating . Its been about 8 days since my bloating began I just woke up one morning and had this humongous stomach, I thought maybe I was pregnant (the last time I had sex was with my boyfriend about 6-7 weeks ago, Im no longer on birth control we did use protection) but I took a test and it came out negative. The bloating is in my lower pelvic area, and it s really hard. I work out about 5 days a week i try to eat as healthy as possible so I m just really worried as to why I have this crazy belly right now, I had an almost flat stomach and a 4 pack coming in and all of a sudden this bloating occurred and it s not from eating more or gaining weight because I ve actually been eating healthier and eating less than before.
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012