Dizziness, shivering, heart palpitations and belching. Reasons ?

I m only 28, and I m experiencing dizziness , shivering , heart palpatations? Im not sure if they are related but all this week I ve been getting dizzy spells EVERY TIME. no matter where I was, what position I was in (standing, walking, sitting) my head would feel heavy and i d get dizzy. I can t sleep at night. Currently, I am shivering, my heart is racing, and I belch every 5 seconds, I m still dizzy regardless. I don t know if its sinus issues, blood sugar issues, hormone issues, thyroid issues, or anything!
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012