Dizziness, memory loss, blackout, numbness in mouth after waking up. Diagnosis, solution?

I am 18 right now and I am having a strange occurrence when I get up. I have dizzy moment were were my memory only replays the thing I just did moment ago. and in that zone my eyesight blacks out, adding in that my mouth goes numb. I would just like to know what it is and what to do to prevent it the final thing is that this whole problem started when I was 15
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013
Neurologist 's  Response

Brief period of symptoms described by you are normal and do occur in few people transiently when they get up from deep sleep. There is no treatment for it. Advice to you will be do not get up and sit or stand immediately. Do it slowly. While still in bed, open your eyes and look around for few seconds and then get up, stand and walk.