Dizziness, lightheadedness, occasional headache on the right of face. Had piles surgery in the recent past. Cause of symptoms?

Hello Sir, Iam suffering from dizziness and lighhead sometimes headache on the right side of the face for the past 5 months. I had undergone piles surgery 3 month back. I have consulted general physician, ENT , Carodilogist and every thing looks fine and finally neurologist . Neurology doctor gave me tablets named Keppra 500 mg for ten days and ask me to see him after that. Can you advice the cause.........
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012