Dizziness, light headed during menstrual cycle, biking for long distances. Causes for symptoms?

On two different occasions, at the end of biking I have become extremely dizzy and light headed. Both times have been druing my mentration cycle. Could it be related? Other times I have been biking I have not had this problem. I bike alot, between 16 and 25 miles a ride. What could be causing this? I am a 44 year old female in decent shape. I swim, bike or run 6 days a week.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012
Welcome to HCM
Greetings of the day
Its quite coomon to have such complaints during menstrual cycle, be reassured there is nothing seriously wrong, consume lots of water, tender coconut water and fruit juices.
Take Care