Dizziness, high BP, gastric, chest pain occasionally. History of angioplasty. On pareit, coverseal, concor, aspirin, crestor. Need opinion

hi doctor,
im a heart patient,engoplastry done with one stent in 2009. im also suffering from severe gastric and taking pareit tablet daily alongwith 5mg coverseal,5 mg concor,75mg aspirin and 75mg crestor. since last 2 weeks im having my blood pressure going up during the day and night.i went hospital doctors asked me to have 10 days measurement then they will decide what to do. they took my blood tests all is ok and they say heart is ok. please advice what should i do? i feel dezziness 3 or 4 times a day and sometimes chest pain. thanks
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013