Dizziness, hearing loss. No diabetes or blood pressure. Suggestions?

Hi, I sometimes get dizzy spells at no particular time of the day or night, they just come on quickly and go again. During this I lose hearing , and focus, and sometimes if i am walking or talking stop . I havent fallen over or anything and they dont last for any longer than maybe 30 seconds but its becoming more frequent. I have been tested numerous times for diabetes and my blood pressure and all results are clear. I have been getting these episodes since I was around 18 and am now 32.. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012