Dizziness, headaches, high BP. Taking seroflow for allergies. Causes for high BP?

I have been continuosly doing medical check up.I had no problem other than allergy fro which i used to take seroflow250 roto cap. Yestrday I had a mild head whilrling.I checked with my physians and my blood pressure is found to be higher 150/110 Further investigation is going on. My wt is steady at 72-73 kg fro the past twoyeras. I am 59 i walk one km in thje morning and one km in the evening I am now given medicine fro vertogo For the last one year I feel tired and i try to avoid light.Iuse an umbrella .used to have migrain.One of my cousins gave me Tynelol for head ache.i undertsnd it increases blood presuure Will it be the reason fro my increas in bp
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012