Dizziness, headache, weakness, lack of concentration after nightfall or masturbation, temporary improvement with medicines. Remedy?

hello Dr, i m 27 year unmarried guy from last 2 years i m feeling dizzyness, headache ,general weakness after nightfall or masturbation and also my memory power has so much reduced.i m also feeling lack of interest in work, i m not able to concentrate in anything. i took so many medecenes like b_complex, methylcobalamin , revital cap i ve improved but after 2_3 months i m again feeling the same problem every time whenever i stopped the please tell me what medicene and foods should i take.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012