Dizziness, headache, vomiting, blood in sputum after drinking alcohol, smoking. Treatment?

I have been smoking hookah everyday for about 2 and a half months now with a 9 day break recently from july 6th to july 15th. The other night i went to a party and drank hard lemonade for the first time. i had 3 since i was planning to drive home later. Later in the night i felt dizzy with a headache and i threw up. Right after that i noticed blood in my spit as i was finishing throwing up. I found that it was coming from my throat . what is happening to me?
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012
Consuming alcohol can cause tears in food pipe that may mimic sometimes as if blood coming from throat

One need to withhold alcohol consumption, take plenty of water, rest, consider doing GI Endoscopy, check for BP ( dizziness may be because of hidden blood loss), take adequate healthy diet including fresh fruits

Wish you a speedy recovery