Dizziness, gagging, tightness in chest, dryness in mouth. Inhaled clorex. What can be done now?

A bottle of Clorox fell off of the dryer. The lid cracked and spilled everywhere. I went into Laundry room to clean up not realizing the fumes. After a few minutes I started gagging and left the room. I went back in to clean up the rest of it. Now I am having chest pains, shortness of breath. I was light headed and dizzy earlier. I just woke up with dry mouth, I am still having shortness of breath. The tightness on my chest has dissipated a bit, but still there a little. What do you think I should do?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013