Dizziness, fever, headache, sweating in hands, feet. Born with coarctation vsd, surgery done. Treatment options?

... yes pz my daughtee is 10 and is very dizzy has mild fever as well as headache she was born with a coarctation vsd and asd ( which closed) she had surgery for coarctation in 2002 never on any meds....also her hands amd feet are very sweaty ( that has been off and on and so far no dr. Thinks its an issue ) i am taking her into local hosp in 30 mins. I do appreciate your opinion thanks
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012