Dizziness, disorientation, taking Immovane for sleeping disorder. What is going on?

experiencing dizzy flashes. feels like three very quick pulsating flashes that causes my to become disorientated. I,m taking 7.5mg of immovane every night for about 5 yrs now as I was diagnosed with a sleeping disorder . Very hard to function when these flashes occur as the happen very frequently.Seems to help if I get more rest. Sometimes I take 10.5mg of the immovane and the situation improves. I could feel these flashes from my head,down my neck and to my toes and hands . Not sure what is going on. thanks
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012
Neurologist 's  Response
I am sorry for the symptoms you are suffering
It seems you are suffering the side effects of your current medication
It is time to discuss with your neurologist the possibility of changing it with other medication.
It is a decision that your neurologist should take.
Anyway you don't have nothing to worry,
It is fully treatable
Best regards
Dr Eris Ranxha