Dizziness, confusion, memory loss, unable to remember names, events, death of family members. Treatment?

Good afternoon, my father became very dizzy and confused whilst watching television this morning. He could not remember all his family names, that my mothers mother had died and various other questions my mum put to him. She said he was very confused, white and feeling very dizzy; after a couple of hours had past we where sitting talking and we moved onto the subject of her breast cancer and was describing the method in which she had had her cancer removed from the left breast on Thursday - he could not remember taking her into to hospital or the fact that she had just been operated on. What should I do??????
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012