Dizziness, breathlessness, anxiety, seizures. Have Juvenile Myoclonic Epilepsy. Help?

I have Juvenile Myoclonic Epilepsy . I had a seizure in October 2012. Recently I been having respiratory problems with my breathing . Lost 4 lbs since friday. been to the doctors constantly. Havent seen my neurologist in a few months. I have been feeling this twitching/weird feeling in my thighs mainly sometimes recently near my elbows it comes and goes. I am concerned of it being ALS. I constantly do research on it. It does nothing but give me bad anxiety . I am being treated for that too. I am on 6 different medications right now. Been feeling dizzy and when I am up and about doing things i get shortness of breath very easily. I don t know what to think because sometimes i do overreact about things and maybe i am paying attention to closely to my body. But then again I don t think I am. I had a MRI on my brain back in November which came back good. I can walk fine, pick things up. Please let me know what you think.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013
Dec 2014
Hello riggs.kimberiya
Welcome to HCM

Juvenile Myoclonic Epilepsy is a type of seizure that is mainly characterized by Sudden onset jerky movements of extremities. The twitching movements you are having in thighs or elbows might be due to the electrical activity in these area. So don't be anxious as in Amyotropihic Lateral Sclerosis although sudden onset fasciculations are seen, but weakness of limb and atrophy is main presenting feature, fasciculations are observed but in latter course. Other symptoms like difficulty in walking, holding things are seen more often.
As you have mentioned that you are having just twitching movements and I assume that there is no weakness or atrophy, there is very less chances of ALS.
Regarding anxiety, it may occur due to seizure itself, due to anti epileptic drugs.
so if you have still any doubt then visit a good neurologist for expert opinion.