Dizziness and pressure in head during EEG. Normal?

I took an EEG today, as I have been having migraines for quite some time. I am a 24 year old female. I felt fine during the EEG, but when the strobe lights began, I became so incredibly dizzy I nearly fell from my chair. I felt like I was tumbling down a deep hole. At the very end of the entire test, I felt an extreme amount of pressure in my head. Is it normal to feel those things during an EEG? If not, what could be the underlying problem. I willnot get my results for two weeks and would rather have an idea than wait blindly until then.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012
Nothing to worry, what you are describing here is absolutely normal during the EEG. Just wait until the result come. Till then nothing to worry.
Thank You.