Dizziness and breathlessness after taking tenolol 12.5 and walking. Cause?

hi am Bwaani Lubaba from Zambia africa. I am taking Tenolol-12.5. i take 1 pill per day, i took my 7th pill yesturday and i think i have 21 more pills to go. Anyway yesturday in the morning i was feeling great so i took a couple of walks seeing friends at the end of the day late afternoon i started feeling dizzy and out of breath and this continued through out the night. Its only now my breath seems to be back but am still feeling dizzy
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012