Dizziness. Taking Meclizine for inner ear problem. Tests needed?

I woke up very dizzy on Tuesday morning. I was scheduled to play tennis....canceled and went to urgent care. I have been experiencing allergy/ sinus problems since coming to Phoenix in mid-January. I was told I probably have an inner ear problem caused by my recent Alleries. I was given a prescription for Meclizine, have been taking them 3x a day, and will take them for a week. I have noticed some improvement. Do you think I should have some tests to see if the doctors prognosis was the problem? I am very active physically and sure miss my workouts......haven t done anything since this happened.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013