Disturbing health issues. Health begun to decline. please help.

My 63-year-old mother in-law is having some very concerning health issues. She is not open about her health and known to lie to her doctors so that she can get out of the office sooner. Recently, her health has taken a dramatic plunge. Last year she was diagnosed with hepatitis C. Over the last year she has begun to decline. Lately she complains about not being able to urinate and having dizzy spells. I have wittnessed her energy level bottom out, she is always laying down. Last week she collapsed in my arms at the grocery store and had what I believe was a siezure, her jaw muscles tensed, her right leg twitched, her eyes became glossed over and seemed to "vibrate" she was unresponsive, and then defecated. Once the episode passed she refused medical treatment. I am very worried about her, but I know I cannot force her to get help. Any help or direction as to what might be happening with her, may aid in sittiing down and discussing specifics with her and hopefully motivate her to get the help that she desparately needs.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Aug 2010