Disturbed periods, nipple intrusion, ultrasound clear. Scared of breast cancer

Hi there, I am 27, unmarried. Few months back, my periods were disturbed. After some time some changes happened in my breasts- one breast is larger than the other. The nipple of smaller breast intruded inside. White secretion appear when I press the nipple. Furthermore hairs started appearing around breast ( just at the part where brown part starts)All the symptoms gave negative indications on cancer. I was afraid so, I went to both a gynecologist and a breast specialist. There are no cysts in breasts as told by the doctors. I did an ultrasound of breast- came clear on that. I took few medicines that doctors said will help increase iron level and some medicine that would stop white secretion. Also my gynecologist taught me to press around nipple so that the intrusion of nipple corrects slowly. However, I am still scared of breast cancer . Does ultrasound confirm its not there? do i need to do the test of secretion to confirm that. there are no cycst in breast as revealed by ultrasound but do i need to test the white secretion of breast? Also i am worried about different sized breasts and the intrded nipple.Please suggest.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  118 Awaiting Answer