Discomfort in the chest area on swallowing, drinking, pressure in the chest and throat, pain along with cough and sweat. Reason?

hi, I have been having discomfort in my chest area when i swallow food or drink, it feels like pressure in my chest and my throat like something is in there..kind of how it feels when you swallow to much air.I can feel anything i eat going down and it is painful especially if i eat something hot! I also start coughing and sweating can someone please tell me what it might be?
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012