Discomfort in lower back, abdomen and groin. Causes and treatment?

I have been suffering persistant discomfort in my lower back, abdomen an groin on my right side for several weeks. It isn t intense pain and it doesn t prevent me frim carrying out my daily chores but it is uncomfortable. I work in construction and its worse when i m carrying out more physically demanding tasks such as lifting and bending down
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012
hello michael you should go for ultrasound and urine routin, this is may be UTI or Renal stone like symptoms, for pain you can take ibu-para combination after your test you can start antibiotics if needed.