Discomfort in chest with fatigue and pain in shoulder and elbows. Heart issue?

I m a 27 year old female and ex-smoker. I have been having chest discomfort like a heaviness or a weight, shortness of breath, fatigue , shoulder and elbow pains, pressure and sometimes pain in the neck, and all are on the left side. I have also been getting nauseous and dizzy the past 4 days. Also occasionally my forearm will hurt then my fingers tingle. My grandpa had a heart attack at 50 and passed away and my grandmother has had heart problems since she was 30, could I be have a heart condition?
Asked On : Tue, 24 Apr 2012