Discomfort in chest, have stent due to acute myocardial infarction, family history of heart disease leading to early demise. My life span?

Hi, I am 44years old. Seven years ago I suffered an acute myocardial infarction . There was 15% damage to my heart muscle and I have a stent put in. I am currently experiencing discomfort (like someone pressing on mu chest with their hand .) My mother passed away to heart disease at 46years of age. Her brothers passed away in their 50 s. What kind of life expectancy should I expect. Please be honest.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012