Discomfort in abdomen, gastric like pain radiating to coccyx causing burning. Kidney stone?

I am a 40 yr old female and have had discomfort in the right lower quadrant of my abd, and would describe it as gas-like pain. this has been for 2 days. I am not constipated , bowels are normal. This morning the pain has seemed to change and move around, it feels like its in my coccyx and burns. I did have lapband surgery for weight loss 10/27/11. y only health issue at this time is pseudotumor cerebri which is getting better due to weight loss. Could this pain be kidney stone? I did go to the doctor about 3 weeks ago and they dipped my urine because i felt as if I was getting an infection, same type of pain as described above. There was wbc s no blood, no protein . I took cipro bid for a week, the culture came back normal
Asked On : Wed, 2 May 2012