Discomfort around prostrate, tingling in testicles, burning after urination, water semen. Cause and remedy?

Thank you for your time! See lately iv been having a discomfort in my privates specificly 1-2 cm down my prostate and a little annoying tingling feeling at the bottom of the testicals. I just imagined its cause the way id be sitting but i come to find out this problom has been annoying me for about a week. Ive havent had any sexual intercourse with anyone for about two years, but ill have some alone time with myself and after i ejaculate ill get a burning sensation when i pee after. This has also happend to me randomly when i was hanging out at a friends house going to the restroom! not to mention just about 10 minutes ago i had watery semen? Not sure what might be wrong with me. Please help!!!!
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012