Discolored inner thighs due to raised, hard bumps, rash spreading to other body parts causing flakes. Remedy?

i have these bad rashes/bumps on my inner thighs about 6 months ago now, at first it was very itchy now its been a while and my inner thighs are basically discolored and completely covered scale like raised bumps. they seem way more hardened than before now as ive been getting more and more rashes/bumps all over my body,. especially my elbows/ inner elbows as well. my feet and my legs. it has just spread all over. they turn scaly and are a red color. very itchy sometimes. seems very dry and when scratched , flakes alot.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012