Discoloration in feet, orange peel texture, itchy, blisters. Taking diuretic. What is this? Have diabetes

I have discoloration in my feet and lower legs ....I take a 40mg diuretic each day. Now my legs are breaking out with a rough orange peel texture that is extremely itchy and they have blisters on them in this mess. I can't leave them alone,,, today they are bleeding and i have blotted a clear liquid that runs down my leg. What is this and how do I fix it ...I am also a type 2 diabetic...does ths have anything to do with it.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013